File size: 32 kb
Downloads: 49 108
What is registry.dll?
Most registry.dll errors associated with the loss or damage of the corresponding file. Even force PC shutdown or virus may cause the file corruption that in turn will lead to DLL errors. In such errors, file it can not be loaded correctly, and this leads to an error message. In other cases, registry.dll messages may be associated with errors in the Windows registry. Incorrect links to the DLL files can prevent proper registering this file file. Such incorrect registry keys may appear as a result of the loss of the file or move it to another location as a result of incorrect program installation or uninstallation.
What options do you have to get rid of "registry.dll download" issue.
In the majority of cases, the solution of registry.dll download issue is to correctly reinstall particular software that is using this file on your PC, to the Windows system folder, or to the game or application installation folder.
But in case you do not have the installation distributive of application or just do not know, what program is using this file – you should probably download this missing or damaged file and put it in the right folder.
The most common errors related to registry.dll:
- registry.dll was not found
- Can not register registry.dll
- registry.dll Access Violation
- registry.dll file not found
- Component failure registry.dll
- Can not find C: Windows System32 registry.dll
- Can not find C: Windows SysWOW64 registry.dll
How to install the file
- Download registry.dll on your PC.
- Moove file to installation folder of software that is requesting .DLL file
- If this does not work, copy the file to the system folder
(Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7) - C: Windows System32
(Windows NT 2000) - C: WINNT System32
(Windows 95 98 Me) - C: Windows System
If you are using a 64 bit Windows version of the system folder will be:
C: Windows SysWOW64
Similar tags for this file
This file is also searched by such requests:
Registry.dll registry.dll download.