File size: 32 kb
Downloads: 49 126
What is registry.dll?
DLL refers to the dynamic Libraries. Everytime when the program is open on your computer, the program loads the appropriate process in your RAM memory. registry.dll errors happen usually when two programs use the same .dll file. When one program is deleted, it sometimes deletes the file, which actually refers to both programs. In addition, such errors may occur when the file is corrupt, deleted by Antivirus or just has an incorrect version.
What options do you have to get rid of "registry.dll fix" issue.
In the majority of cases, the solution of registry.dll fix issue is to correctly reinstall particular software that is using this file on your PC, to the Windows system folder, or to the game or application installation folder.
But in case you do not have the installation distributive of application or just do not know, what program is using this file – you should probably download this missing or damaged file and put it in the right folder.
The most common errors related to registry.dll:
- registry.dll was not found
- Can not register registry.dll
- registry.dll Access Violation
- registry.dll file not found
- Component failure registry.dll
- Can not find C: Windows System32 registry.dll
- Can not find C: Windows SysWOW64 registry.dll
How to install the file
- Find out what software is causing the registry.dll problem.
- Place the file in the same folder that contains the program.
- That is all. Installation completed.
Similar tags for this file
This file is also searched by such requests:
Registry.dll registry.dll fix.